J-Hunt, the Mottainai Store from Japan is Opening at AEON Subang Jaya


Times for shopping now !!! To all the fans of Japanese products, J-Hunt, the Mottainai Store is opening tomorrow at Level 2, AEON Big Subang Jaya. It is a shopper's paradise promising wide assortment of products from Apparels, Bags, Infants, Hobbies, Musical Instruments, Shoes, Sports, Tablewares, Toys, Watches and many more from RM1 only. 
Let me brief you about what is the Philosophy of J-Hunt and their mission and vision in Malaysia. J-Hunt embrace the care of our planet earth by not throwing away items carelessly. They collect, purchases and re-conditions used items for wholesale & retail. They also creates a caring society through "Give-A-Helping-Hand" projects through their Mottainai Volunteer Project (MPV). What is Mottainai ? Mottainai is a Japanese term which means "to have respect for the resources, not to waste them, and to use them with a sense of gratitude". This word is closely related to the preservation of ecology and the concept of 3R's i.e. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Respect.

J-Hunt Top Management explained to us their mission and vision of J-Hunt in Malaysia 
With this concept, J-Hunt able to offer lots of new and preloved clothes from Japan for us to choose and the price for each item is from only RM1. Yes... Only RM1 which you can only get from J-Hunt. At this post, I will share my experience shopping at J-Hunt on their pre-opening on last Wednesday.
My preloved sweater in good condition at RM1 only
My son sweater at RM1 only
A skirt for my wife at RM1 only
Just used up RM3 for the above 3 items. Next, I want to get some luggage bag since I love to travel. I want a big size bag where I could put lots of things and I could fold it to put at my trolley bag. I got myself the bag below at RM30 only. The bag quality is good and there is lots of compartments so that I could easily separate all my things. Even though it is preloved but it is in good condition and as good as a new one.
Since my youngest son loves to build his favourite Ultraman, I bought a box to him at only RM30. It will help him to build his creativity and confidence. Outside easily cost me more than RM50 and I save some money buying at J-Hunt. 
Japanese favourite Superhero, Ultraman with the dinosaurs. They are my youngest son's favourite too
Other clothes and hats for Men, Ladies, Kids and Babies from RM1 only...
Instead of renting a wedding gown for your special day, you can owned it at J-Hunt now at an affordable price
Variety of hats from RM20 only
Besides all the above, there are watches, hobby, sports, tablewares, musical instruments, toys, kids etc at J-Hunt at an affordable price.




You can mix and match your items at the rack on top and some of the items as low as RM1. Do ask their friendly staff to help to check the price out and you might lucky to get a good quality blouse at only RM1.

J-Hunt offers Vintage Lane which showcases the history culture and traditional art forms of the Japanese from the Tokugawa Shogunate during the Edo period (1600-1868). Check out for the Samurai helmets, the Fortune Cats, the traditional crafted chests, the decorated porcelain, the crafted cast iron tea pots, the native wooden dolls and many traditional items that are still seen in Japanese homes today.

J-Hunt is opening on tomorrow, Friday, 25th October 2019 at Lot 2-13, Level 2, AEON Big Subang Jaya. Be the 1st 100 to shop on their opening day and receive a mystery gift when you WhatsApp to them at 100-2026273 and mentioned "I LOVE JHUNT". Join their video contest to win RM3k by uploading a video on your shopping experience at J-Hunt and then post to your FB or Insta with the caption "I love JHunt because...". Remember to put the hashtags of #JHUNTLAGIHEBAT #JHUNTMOMENTS and tag your 10 friends to be in the winning of RM3k. Good Luck to all of you !!!

J-Hunt, the Mottainai Store is a retailer with a heart. Following the footstep of Mottainai Volunteer Project, J-Hunt support the disadvantaged and give back to society. The Company recruits Orang Asli community and train them for meaningful work and planning to recruit other disadvantaged groups like the deaf and mute in future. Good News to those in needs !!!

J-Hunt details and social media platform as follows :-
Location - Lot 2-13, Level 2, AEON Big Subang Jaya (Next to Food Court)
Website at www.jhunt.com.my
Bought a pool for my children at only RM10. Total I used up RM50 shopping at J-Hunt
Come to J-Hunt tomorrow at 10 a.m. and remember to whatsapp them at 010-2026273 now to be the 1st 100 to shop tomorrow and receive a mystery gift too. Shop at J-Hunt and find the treasures from Japan and bring it home with you. At current situation, it is good that we save our money and support J-Hunt 4Rs concept. It might be thrash for others but it will be another man's treasure. Enjoy your shopping at J-Hunt !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breast Cancer in Men – it happens

BOUSTEAD PROPERTIES DONATES 5,000 LUNCH BOXES TO FRONTLINERS

The Kid From The Big Apple Held its Official Original Soundtrack Launch